Problem exporting to Flickr

Hi,

I've been playing with the latest release of F-Spot (0.1.11) in Ubuntu
Dapper and was impressed with the updated Flickr API - not being able
to log in using my Yahoo! ID had been a major pain in previous
releases.

However, although I can now authenticate fine and F-Spot reports that
I am signed in in the Export to Flickr dialogue, I still cannot upload
any of my photos. Although the 'Uploading Pictures' progress dialogue
appears on the screen and seems to start, it never gets past the phase
'Waiting for response 1 of N', where N is the number of photos I'm
attempting to upload.

Some intitial troubleshooting with Ethereal seems to indicate that it
doesn't even start uploading the file.

So, my question would be: is it worth me submitting a new bug for
this, and if so what information can I supply that will help diagnose
what's going wrong? I did a quick search on existing F-Spot bugs but I
didn't find anything similar to this.

Cheers,
Will.