Re: Many TRs for F-Spot. Time to pause development?

Hi

Ouch, appologies for that one. I missed that the number went down that
much. I did a slightly modified search and found still 122 open issues, of
which 26 had a patch attached to it...

Yes the number of TR have gone down quite a bit, great job Larry, but
there still a lot of them..,

How about the ones with a patch associated with them?
314559 - scale photo when sending email
302566 - batch rename photos
309436,306404,302567,170771 - Time manipulations...
    (http://www.holmlund.se/f-spot/time-edit-proposal2.html alternative gui)
167776 - zooming out bring back to browser mode
142806 - Modified version exception (crude, but perhaps works?)

(171346 - Saw that you fixed this one :) )

Perhaps close all that can not be confirmed?
(for instance)
309706 - Category problems - Could not confirm this - Perhaps close it?

Thanks

/Bengt