Re: Many TRs for F-Spot. Time to pause development?

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 15:18 +0900, Bengt Thuree wrote:
> Hi
>
> Ouch, appologies for that one. I missed that the number went down that
> much. I did a slightly modified search and found still 122 open issues, of
> which 26 had a patch attached to it...
>
> Yes the number of TR have gone down quite a bit, great job Larry, but
> there still a lot of them..,
>
> How about the ones with a patch associated with them?
> 314559 - scale photo when sending email

Added some comments

> 302566 - batch rename photos

See the comment.

> 309436,306404,302567,170771 - Time manipulations...
>     (http://www.holmlund.se/f-spot/time-edit-proposal2.html alternative gui)

These are really coming along.  If I don't have the new metadat stuff in
shape by next week I'll look at this again.

> 167776 - zooming out bring back to browser mode

I'm still not sure how I feel about this one, I suspect some people
would lynch me.  Does anyone have a strong argument for or against?

> 142806 - Modified version exception (crude, but perhaps works?)

See the comments.

> (171346 - Saw that you fixed this one :) )

yup closed :)

> Perhaps close all that can not be confirmed?
> (for instance)
> 309706 - Category problems - Could not confirm this - Perhaps close it?

closed.

> Thanks
>
> /Bengt

Thank you, I'll try to keep on top of the list.

--Larry