Video support

Hi,

What do people think about adding video clip support to f-spot - does it
fit in with the view of what f-spot should be. Most digital cameras can
take little movies clips and users would expect f-spot to deal with
them. Plus for other movie clips I find myself wanting to be able to tag
and organise them like I do in f-spot.

Any pointers as to where to start adding video support would be
appreciated, but I might be biting off more than I can chew!

Regards,

Paul