Re: Video support

Video support would be great, I take a lot of short videos and it'd be great to be able to browse them at the same time as pictures taken from the same time. Maybe it could show the first frame of the video and somthing indicating that its not a picture, then launch the system player whenever it gets double clicked.

Thanks, Phil Howard

Paul Cooper wrote:

Hi,

What do people think about adding video clip support to f-spot - does it
fit in with the view of what f-spot should be. Most digital cameras can
take little movies clips and users would expect f-spot to deal with
them. Plus for other movie clips I find myself wanting to be able to tag
and organise them like I do in f-spot.

Any pointers as to where to start adding video support would be
appreciated, but I might be biting off more than I can chew!

Regards,

Paul