Re: Exif bug?

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 08:22 +0200, Виктор Војновски wrote:
> Larry Ewing напиша:
>
> > I haven't seen anything like this before, what version of mono are you
> > using?
>
> mono-1.1.9.2, with gtk-sharp-2.5.92, all compiled here. It is a home
> compiled system, based mainly on LFS guidelines. I simply didn't have
> the time to debug, and just downgraded to an older libexif version
> (0.6.11). So it is something that changed inbetween 0.6.11 and 0.6.12,
> that f-spot (or the mono bindings) isn't updated to use.
> Btw, I really like f-spot, but there is one thing that really annoys me.
> There is delay during photo display. First, I get a blurred photo, and
> in half a sec or so, it sharpens. Very annoying. :-) Anything I can do
> bout it?

What you are seeing is an intermediate image being displayed as the full
size image is loaded, loading large jpegs is fairly time consuming.
Size I have no plans to disable that feature about the only thing you
could do to avoid the intermediate version is preload the next image and
keep the previous image.  This is a planned feature but a lot of things
are ahead of it on the list.

--Larry