f-spot database

Hi,

I'm new to f-spot and this list, but there is one thing that i'm wondering about :

I found in the archives a question by Joe Harnish, Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:37:51 -0500 about multiple .photos.db databases and this looks indeed much more flexible than the way things are handled now. But i could not find an answer to his question, so i would like to ask this again.

Are there any objections against multiple databases (on a directory basis)
And if not, are there any plans to implement this in the near future?

Zatalian.