Re: Tag typing.

Both of these updates work great - having it select the autocomplete
text is great, being able to say "yes! that's the right tag" and press
enter rocks too.

Just an idea, have you tried always autocompleting (perhaps after 2
characters are entered) instead of waiting for the user to press tab? I
think that could feel smoother and be faster, and if the user doesn't
press enter, they can keep typing over the autocomplete text.

I haven't tested the 'press t to tag' version of this patch, but that
appeals to me.  Tagging photos is an important use case of F-Spot, but
other features like full screen mode, querying, deleting, rotating, etc
are also very important and having tagging steal all key presses seems
not quite right.

Awesome work guys, this really rocks!  Larry, can I add this to the
website as a feature coming up in the next release? ;)

Gabriel Burt