Re: Feature Request: Scaling/sizing image

>On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 09:08 +0000, karllinuxtest relton ntlworld com
>wrote:
>> I would like to request that a scaling/sizing dialogue
>> box is added to the 'editting' section of F-Spot.
>> Image scaling/resizing is however one of those basic common
>> functions - in my opinion at least.
>>

>Yes, I would agree, and I wrote a patch for this as well.
>(Probably not up to the coding standard but... :) )
>
>Anyway, I would assume that you would want to keep the original photos
>in original sizes, and add a re-size feature to the various export
>features, like email, flick etc
>
>/Bengt

I was actually hoping for the resize functionality to
be in the 'image editting' section of F-spot - and thus
it would save the modified image.

I have yet to play with the 'export' functionality - but
I can see it would be useful to have 'on the fly' in
export as well.

Karl

P.S.
Please CC me - I'm in digest mode on this list.

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software