Re: Feature Request: Scaling/sizing image

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 09:08 +0000, karllinuxtest relton ntlworld com
wrote:
> I would like to request that a scaling/sizing dialogue
> box is added to the 'editting' section of F-Spot.
> Image scaling/resizing is however one of those basic common
> functions - in my opinion at least.

Yes, I would agree, and I wrote a patch for this as well.
(Probably not up to the coding standard but... :) )

Anyway, I would assume that you would want to keep the original photos
in original sizes, and add a re-size feature to the various export
features, like email, flick etc

/Bengt