Re: New F-Spot Website

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 23:43 -0600, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> As alluded to in Nat's message, F-Spot has a new website in the works
> (not quite yet the "offical") that will replace the old one soon
> (probably later this week with the next release).  It runs on
> MediaWiki, enabling us to collaboratively help Larry keep it in
> shipshape order and maintain pages where we can catalog new features,
> remind Larry of outstanding patches, perhaps even start on some
> documentation (good job Nat and Miguel!), etc.

Hi!
Would you mind me moving over the design documents from
http://primates.ximian.com/~glesage/wiki/doku.php?id=f-spot?

Additionally the new website's logo is broken due to the last polaroid
being on top. This is probably due to the use of an object mask that
neither rsvg nor inkscape seem to support. I'll look into fixing that up
using booleans.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac novell com>