Re: New F-Spot Website

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 11:43:45PM -0600, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> As alluded to in Nat's message, F-Spot has a new website in the works
> (not quite yet the "offical") that will replace the old one soon
> (probably later this week with the next release).  It runs on
> MediaWiki, enabling us to collaboratively help Larry keep it in
> shipshape order and maintain pages where we can catalog new features,
> remind Larry of outstanding patches, perhaps even start on some
> documentation (good job Nat and Miguel!), etc.
>
> Please help us proof-read things, add information, correct wrong
> information, add new useful pages, screenshots, etc:

Screenshots don't seem to work for me.  The site looks pretty good
overall, though having mini screenshots (a la epiphany
http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/) for the features would be a
nifty thing as well.  That's what my really cursory look has shown me
anyway :)

Alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike