Re: Enhancements

> The only reason I haven't done this already is that right now the mail
> stuff is using the gnome url handler and constructing a mailto: url.
> Scaling the images requires creating a temporary file to hold the scaled
> image and there is no way using the mailto method to figure out when the
> mailer is done using the temp files so that we can remove them.  If
> someone has an idea on how to deal with that I'm more than willing to
> put it in.

Hi all

Is there a mono equivalent to the lsof command?  My immediate thought
was to have a function that fires when the user quits that uses lsof
(or equivalent) to check if other processes are using f-spot created
temp files. If the temp files aren't being used the function deletes
them.

I'm a newbie when it comes to mono/linux development so these comments
may be way off base.

Cheers

Joe Mahoney