Re: F-Spot error message and loop

I would try to run F-Spot from the console, so you can see what file
is making the problem.

Also, there's probably no need to reinstall f-spot - you can just 'rm
-r ~/.gnome2/f-spot' to clear the database.

If you find out what file is making the problem, you can just no load
it into the library. It can also be helpful if you send it to the
list, so we could exaime and see what's wrong with it.

Yo'av.