Re: frozen with error message loop

julie wrote:
Steve, thank you so much for the suggestions.
You're welcome, Julie.  I'm glad one of the suggestions helped.
Is there any documentation or tutorials for F-Spot? I use KDE and am familiar with the man pages but
wouldn't have thought to look there for gnome documentation.

How would someone new to F-Spot, such as myself, figured this out on my own.
Thank goodness for such e-lists.

I don't know of any F-Spot documentation yet, and a quick Google search didn't turn up anything other than developer documentation.  No "man" pages come with the application either.

This isn't too surprising, given that this application is at a very early stage of development, which you can tell from the version number -- 0.0.13, not yet even a 0.1, which is also considered very early!  I would expect the developers are or shortly will be starting work on some documentation.  Presumably it will be done in an open fashion since F-Spot is Open Source, so anyone with some knowledge can contribute.
--
Steve