Re: Images are not correctly rotated

Am Freitag, den 11.02.2005, 15:49 -0600 schrieb Larry Ewing:

>F-Spot displays each image with the proper orientation based on the exif
>orientation tag and unfortunately the gthumb rotation code doesn't clear
>the orientation tag when it does rotations.  What this means in your
>case is that your camera stored the rotation information in the image,
>gthumb ignored that data when it displayed the image so you manually
>rotated the image

Well, right now I'm not sure about this. My camera does not store any
rotation information. gThumb has a checkbox that says "adjust
orientation" in its rotate dialog. Is this what I should do?

But I'll have another look at my EXIF data to figure out what exactly
goes wrong here...

Nico.

--
Nico Kaiser     ::