Re: Unable to edit photos

I tried rebuilding libexif (see Larry's email) and that didn't help. Running f-spot from  the command-line only yielded 'Unable to find active server: Name 'org.gnome.FSpot' does not exist.' on startup, but not when I tried to edit the photo.

--Alex

On 12/1/05, John Russell <jjrussell gmail com> wrote:
Try running from the command line.  Any useful output there?