Update for patch for 302567 (not yet)
- From: "Bengt Thuree" <bengt thuree com>
- To: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Update for patch for 302567 (not yet)
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 19:49:09 +0900 (JST)
I have an updated patch for BUG 302567 - Changing Time/Date
Please check change 2...
This updated patch have been changed so
1) We only store the time to DateTimeOriginal when we adjust the time.
2) If the EXIF tag DateTimeOriginal is empty when the picture is imported,
we add this tag to the file with either (DateTimeDigitized, DateTime,
or File Creation time)
This is needed for the users who do not have a DateTimeOriginal value
in their pictures, but have a DateTime field (which will constantly be
overwritten by F-Spot).
This patch will provide base for 170771, and 309436
I will submit this one as soon as I get Bugzilla to work again.
Bengt Thuree bengt thuree com www.thuree.com/bt
] [Thread Prev