Submitted a few patches

Hej

If anyone wants to test, or just are interested...

167776 - After zooming out, we now get back to browser mode

170771 - Tommi already submitted a patch, but I submitted mine as well,
         since it does a bit more. It also fixes 309436. Should check for
         base.Date() instead of File.GetCreationTimeUtc though.
         To get the timestamp of a picture we check for
          1) EXIF: DateTimeOriginal
          2) EXIF: DateTime
          3) File: File Creation time

309436 - Same patch as 170771
         To get the timestamp of a picture we check for
          1) EXIF: DateTimeOriginal
          2) EXIF: DateTime
          3) File: File Creation time

171346 - Force user to delete tags before deleting Categories (to avoid
         corrupt sqlite database)

/Bengt

--
Bengt Thuree   bengt thuree com    www.thuree.com/bt