Bug - wrong tag list when importing photos

Hi! I've seen that when I'm importing photos, on the popup dialog to choose the folder to import, you can choose what tag to apply to the photos.

The bug I found is that this tag list is not my real tag list ("favorites", "hidden", "people", etc.) but my mountable disks, I mean, those in /etc/fstab !!!

Is that a known bug?

--

Jaime Iniesta AKA Capitán planeta
email: capitanplaneta ARROBA gmail PUNTO com