Image rotation

I'm a new user to f-spot and first of all I would like to say that the
f-spot-project look really promising with the current code-base and the
activity on the mailing list.

I have a problem with how the images are shown. My camera has an image
orientation censor which places the orientation in the EXIF-data. Since
most programs doesn't look at the EXIF-data, when showing a JPEG-image,
I've made a script which checks the EXIF and call Image Magick's
transform if necessary. Untill now this has worked without problems. But
f-spot seems to rotate the image according to the EXIF-data? I would
like to be able to switch that feature off. There also seems to be a bug
in the feature. Sometimes the icon is not rotated when the images is,
and sometimes it is.

Another feature I would like, is the possibility of calling an
external program and make a modified version of the image.

When will f-spot 0.0.14 be released?