Fwd: Tag Filtering Logic (AND/OR/Combo)

> My instinct was to OR the selected tags within a category, then AND them
> with the OR'd selected tags of other categories.

Hrm,

I don't think I agree with this logic. I'd really like it to be able
to see just the photos of my Mom AND my Dad together, and not just one
of the two. This of course would imply a big change on the filtering
mechanism, but it would be a good one ;-).

For Locations, ANDing doesn't make much sense. Tagging a photo with
more than one location doesn't really make sense, how would a photo
look that was made in Paris AND New York?

Giving users a flexible dialog in Thunderbird/Evolution-style would be
the optimal filtering method I can see...

Regards,
Arjan

PS: I initially just replied to Gabriel, now the reply goes to the
whole list.. so Gabriel, my apologies for spamming you with my opinion
;-)