Re: Wrong timestamp (Hour!)

Great,

Thanks, so I can go ahead and work with my small rename routine then :)

Let me know if there is anything you want me to look at on this problem.
Or if I should raise a TR on it.

It should be fixed fairly soon I think, or at least a function to re-scan
all the photos for possible EXIF changes should be made. Or?

-Bengt

<citat vem="Larry Ewing">

--
Bengt Thuree   bengt thuree com    www.thuree.com/bt