Possibility to reduce size when sending image by mail.

Hi,

I would like to modify this use case a little bit.

Interoperability
> 2. Isztwan is mailing his girlfriend if she wants to join them on the
> weekend for the gig in Kagh. He wants to attach an image of the club
> to the mail. He’s using Ximian Evolution.
-----
Before Isztwan mail client sends the mail with the image, he can choose
if he wants to send the original (3 MB), or reduce the size to a
pre-defined size first.
-----

Similar to what Windows XP has today.
  XSmall - 400  * 300