Re: Nested tags?

Hi

Thanks, your gallery looks very nice.

For the moment I am using www.photography-on-the.net, you can check our
own gallery at www.thuree.com/bt

But as you can see, I have nothing like nested tags. Do not quite know
how it should be implemented, just that it would simplify matters quite
a bit when you are using f-spot to select various pictures.

I definitely know that I do not want to add a lot of tags in f-spot, and
then have to redo the tags in whatever gallery program I am using.
Perhaps I should change to the one you are using
(http://labs.silverorange.com/a/photogallery) It really looks good.

Anything special you need to consider if you want to use it?
Is it easy to upload new pictures? No extra text file with texts or?

/Bengt