Photoshop Album Extras

Hello to all you geniuses out there.

I've been using Adobe Photoshop Album for almost a year now and I'm very excited to see the work that everyone has acomplished on F-Spot. Needless to say, I'll probably be switching photo management platforms in the the near future. Keep up the good work.

Anyway, I ran across some information that I thought that people might be interesting in. This webiste contains some free tools (which I think should have been included in PSA from the start, and maybe could be included in F-Spot at some point) and information about the jet database that is used by PSA. I'm not sure if it will be usefull for ya but I thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.robotbattle.com/psa/

Good luck with your continuing development efforts and thanks for a great application.

Bryan McFeeters