F-Spot mockups

Hi all!

I recently put some f-spot mockups and informaiton on a wiki on primates.ximian.com.  Hopefully we can set up the wiki on a larger scale sometime soon.  For now, it has some information you might want to check out, such as the print dialog and an enhance sidebar for f-spot.  We will be adding more ideas and mockups as time goes on, so be sure to check back.

You can view the wiki in its temporary location at:
http://primates.ximian.com/~glesage/wiki/doku.php?id=f-spot

Mockup eyecandy at:
http://primates.ximian.com/~glesage/wiki/doku.php?id=f-spot:enhancement
http://primates.ximian.com/~glesage/wiki/doku.php?id=f-spot:print_dialog

Be sure to check out the other f-spot related pages on the wiki, and please share your comments about the ideas (and feel free to suggest your own here on the list).

Garrett