Re: [evolution-patches] Hidden agendas and Soft Targets [Was: Re: Warning fixes]
- From: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- To: Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
- Cc: evolution-patches gnome org
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Hidden agendas and Soft Targets [Was: Re: Warning fixes]
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:19:26 +0200
On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 12:15 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> I had/still have the impression that Jeffrey was going to commit it to
> that branch after he made his personal corrections to it? If not, I can
> definitely commit my own patch to it. I was told to wait for what
> Jeffrey was going to commit ...
I still don't have a decision from you on this one.
Who is going to commit what on this branch?
ps. I created a tracker bug for the mmap work:
Philip Van Hoof, software developer at x-tend
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
http://www.pvanhoof.be - http://www.x-tend.be
] [Thread Prev