Re: [evolution-patches] Birthday/Anniversary calendar backend
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- To: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- Cc: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>, evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Birthday/Anniversary calendar backend
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 18:19:43 +0100
On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 11:49 +0100, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> > Finally, you should probably handle migrating from 1.5.0 and 1.5.1,
> > where groups might not be NULL. Not that I'm sure I love that check in
> > our migration code to begin with.
> What groups do you mean here?
you'll have to create the source for the birthday backend in
upgradeFromVersion, in calendar-component.c. You will get passed a
version number, and you will have to create the group and the source so
that they show up in the folder tree.
] [Thread Prev