Re: [Evolution] Logwatch reports segmentation faults in Evolution

Hi Milan,
So I've followed the steps you sent and now it doesn't crash. It hasn't
shown any segmentation faults in my Logwatch report either.
I have been doing upgrades as they are released for Debian Testing
(Bookworm) so that may have solved it?
While I was trying to recreate the issue, I did get these minor errors:

(evolution:4003): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: 15:08:43.589: Your application
did not unregister from D-Bus before destruction. Consider using
g_application_run(). (When shutting down in GDB)

And:

ATTENTION: default value of option mesa_glthread overridden by
environment.
ATTENTION: default value of option mesa_glthread overridden by
environment.
ATTENTION: default value of option mesa_glthread overridden by
environment.
ATTENTION: default value of option mesa_glthread overridden by
environment.
[New Thread 0x7fff637fc640 (LWP 7555)]
Missing chrome or resource URL:
resource://gre/modules/UpdateListener.jsm
Missing chrome or resource URL:
resource://gre/modules/UpdateListener.sys.mjs
[Thread 0x7fff483f1640 (LWP 7484) exited]
Missing chrome or resource URL:
resource://gre/modules/UpdateListener.jsm
Missing chrome or resource URL:
resource://gre/modules/UpdateListener.sys.mjs
(when opening a link in email, I'm not sure why it's looking for
chrome. My default is firefox? )
Anyway it appears to be fixed, thanks for responding.

--
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell168 gmail com>