Re: [Evolution] 2-way Sync between iCloud & Evolution- Looking for good current HOWTO

On Fri, 2022-09-23 at 06:51 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
If you want to get a bit more out of it, with less effort, including
automatic sync of all your calendars and address books (no need to add
them one by one), follow the article up to the File->New->Calendar and
use File->New->Collection Account instead. There you fill your
@icloud.com address, or use the "icloud.com" as the Server in the
Advanced options with your Apple ID, and then click Lookup, which will
show you "Found 6 candidates", without entering any password. Then
click Next and move through the wizard. It finds CalDAV, CardDAV, IMAP
and SMTP. You can disable whichever part you want.

Thanks Milan.  This is good to know.

I didn't wind up doing a 'full' iCloud integration in Evolution because
I was already keeping my contacts and calendars in my own CalDAV server
anyway, but I'm pleased to know that it is supported as a Collection
account.