Re: [Evolution] Compose plain text emails that render well on MS Outlook

Hi!  I reply below:

Em [2022-09-19 seg 08:31:57-0400], Adam Tauno Williams escreveu:

More exotic suggestion: just skip the signature.  They were useful
once upon a time, long ago; today they really accomplish nothing.
Including anything but your name is largely a waste of time.

Hum, maybe I should trim down the signature to one line: my workplace
organizational unit and its hierarchy.  I think this is useful as I may
change organizational unit in the future, and I want my emails to inform
which organizational unit I belonged to at the time.

If the organizational unit is a single line, then Outlook won't mangle
it.

Thank you for the suggestion!

--
- Many people hate injustice but few check the facts; this causes more
  injustice.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>