Re: [Evolution] Compose plain text emails that render well on MS Outlook

Hi.  I reply below:

Em [2022-09-19 seg 00:54:15+0200], Ángel escreveu:

If the problem is only surfacing on the signature, maybe you could
setup your signature with doubled newlines?

I thank you for the tip, but that would add five newlines to my
messages, which I think would be too much.

My work messages currently look like:

    Atenciosamente,
    --
    <NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS>
    <WORKPLACE>

If I doubled the newlines, it would look like this:

    Atenciosamente,

    --

    <NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS>

    <WORKPLACE>

    <ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT AND HIERARCHY>

    <BUSINESS PHONE>

Regards,
--
- Many people hate injustice but few check the facts; this causes more
  injustice.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>