[Evolution] New version, new error. dammit

Hi List,
My logs have been showing:
Sep 14 03:09:56 DebianTim evolution-calen[3387]: GError set over the
top of a previous GError or uninitialized memory.#012This indicates a
bug in someone's code. You must ensure an error is NULL before it's
set.#012The overwriting error message was: SQLite error code '1': no
such table: ECacheObjects (statement:DELETE FROM ECacheObjects WHERE
ECacheState=3)
Sep 14 03:09:57 DebianTim evolution-calen[3387]: GError set over the
top of a previous GError or uninitialized memory.#012This indicates a
bug in someone's code. You must ensure an error is NULL before it's
set.#012The overwriting error message was: SQLite error code '1': no
such table: ECacheObjects (statement:DELETE FROM ECacheObjects WHERE
ECacheState=3)
Sep 14 03:09:57 DebianTim evolution-calen[3387]: GError set over the
top of a previous GError or uninitialized memory.#012This indicates a
bug in someone's code. You must ensure an error is NULL before it's
set.#012The overwriting error message was: SQLite error code '1': no
such table: ECacheObjects (statement:DELETE FROM ECacheObjects WHERE
ECacheState=3)

Since I upgraded to 3.45.3-2 yesterday, how do I fix it?
Debian Bookworm(Testing)
DE Mate
Kernel 5.19
Evolution 3.45.3-2