Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.44.4 signature script not working

On 2022-09-13 at 20:45 +0200, Andre Truter wrote:
Hallo,

I installed evolution 3.44.4 using the Flatpak from Flathub.org on
OpenSUSE Leap 15.3. (The distro version is 3.34, but that does not
work with Google Calender and addressbook)

I exported by config from 3.34 and then imported it again in 3.44.
Everything seems to be working fine, except my signature script.

I ran evolution from the command line to see what errors are printed
and it complains about the signature directory that does not exist,
but it does.
(...)

Hello André

Flatpaks do not have access to the full filesystem, they see a
different filesystem (similar to a chroot or a docker container). Thus,
evolution inside a flatpak does not have access to your script

I think that moving it into /home/andre/.var/app/org.gnome.Evolution/
it will be visible to the flatpak app (you will need to adjust the paths)

You can use flatpak enter to enter into that mount namespace.

Kind regards