Re: [Evolution] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On Tue, 2022-10-25 at 18:26 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
My personal opinion is to use a free mailing list service. Expecting
there will be people not moving to the new location, thus the location
will not turn from free to a paid service is not ideal. It's better to
stay on the safe side, to avoid another move elsewhere in the near or
far future.

+1

I suggested the two places where other similar/related projects to the
Evolution already have their mailing lists. It might make sense to be
nearby to them, from my point of view. Neither of those projects are
developed under the GNOME umbrella, though.