Re: [Evolution] Let's unite the power of all mailing list subscribers who are affected by GNOME's ruling

On Sun, 2022-10-23 at 17:57 +0200, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
* Google Groups - free, no positive / negative experience

I briefly used Google Groups a long time ago, though I think it has
changed since then. They do offer a fairly broad range of facilities,
including email access, admin and moderator roles, and the focus on a
specific topic (Evo), but:

* No Reply To List (and I presume no proper List headers, though I
haven't checked). Possibly a minor point for some.

* Members need a Google account to sign up. I anticipate that this
would not please some people.

* The group address is directly associated with googlemail.com,
assuming the free option. For corporate/education domains (i.e. Google
Workspace) this can be changed.

poc