Re: [Evolution] Discourse and the situation for Mailman lists hosted by Gnome.org

William Oliver said on Sun, 23 Oct 2022 09:20:11 -0400

I don't have much of a dog in this fight.  I subscribed to this list
because I had a specific question (which folk helped me with quickly,
and thanks to all) -- and then just never bothered to unsubscribe.

Then why the lecture on volunteering? You have no dog in this fight.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Summer 2022 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times