Re: [Evolution] Authentication Failures

On Sun, 2022-10-23 at 16:25 -0500, Japhering, Anonymous via evolution-
list wrote:
Any idea what verstion might have updates to address it ?

        Hi,
it's this one:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/issues/388
The 3.42.5 was the last version receiving the fix upstream.

I do not know why you use the old Flatpak version. Maybe you build it
yourself? Then I suggest you update the Flatpak manifest from the
branch you want to use, rather than stay so much behind:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/blob/gnome-43/flatpak/org.gnome.Evolution-stable.json

You can also save your and yours' machine time by using the Flathub.org
version.

        Bye,
        Milan