Re: [Evolution] What now?

On Fri, 2022-10-21 at 12:33 -0400, Matt Connell wrote:
I love the idea of re-implementing the mailing list elsewhere.  I am
willing to fund it, but I have more money than time/patience these days
and would prefer not to have to administer it.

Hi Matt,

I don't have enough money, I don't have the skills to maintain a mailing
list and I don't have the time to get the required skills.

I don't want to "rate" posts, but as a moderator I would be willing to
flag spam as spam and I probably have the time to do so at least once a
day most days of the year.

Regards,
Ralf