Re: [Evolution] Discourse -- Insufficient Trust Level

On 10/21/22 07:25, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list wrote:
Hi,

discourse is crap². I'm forwarding an original HTML email [1].

Regards,
Ralf

Agreed, discourse is an not much better than a surreptitiously installed
remote access tool.  It is invasive  and darn near impossible to remove
from window devices.

Between my wife, my daughter and my granddaughters every windows box
they have touch has a non-removing instance of discourse installed. It
doesn't show in the system list of app to remove, and there is no uninstall
code in the discourse directories.

Fortunately, for me all my computers are AIX, Linux or FreeBSD, which no one
on the list will touch.