Re: [Evolution] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On Thu, 2022-10-20 at 13:01 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
If there is a well-supported mailing list alternative, I will use
that.

        Hi,
I cannot speak of the "well-supported" side of the thing, I only know
of two public places.

One is:
it's a place where SyncEvolution project moved to semi-recently.

The other one is: