Re: [Evolution] Trouble with LDAP

On Wed, 2022-10-19 at 13:07 +0200, Krauß, Peter (SCC) via evolution-
list wrote:
I entered a working BaseDN + LDAP Search filter but no
contacts are shown.

        Hi,
maybe try the Search Scope to be "Subtree", not "One Level". It
sometimes helps. Otherwise follow with the Andre's mail. As your
Evolution version is unknown, I'd do `evolution --force-shutdown`, to
make sure the background processes use the correct values. It might not
be needed though, thus just in case.

You should also search for something in the LDAP books, to have
anything shown, unless you allow browsing the address book (it's an
option close the Search Scope option in the book Properties).
        Bye,
        Milan