Re: [Evolution] weird bug: mismatch between the message list and preview pane

Il giorno sab, 08/10/2022 alle 01.40 +0100, Pete Biggs ha scritto:
I think you should still put the number of concurrent connections to
'1' - some IMAP server implementations seem to not like multiple
connections.  It looks like each connection can retrieve different
things as if there is a lag between the results of an operation in
one
connection being reflected in another connection.

When I took those screenshots I already had 1 max concurrent
connection.

Now I'm trying Evo 3.44.4 from the "native" package of Arch linux
(exported all the data from Flatpak and reimported it to native). I'll
report back later.