Re: [Evolution] Support for Oauth2 and Office365

On Fri, 2022-11-18 at 10:19 -0600, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
Evolution 3.46.1 (by Flathub.org)

The aforementioned version doesn't support Oauth2 for connections to
Microsoft's Office365.

As MS has cut off use of plain passwords, and none of the other methods
offered by
Evolution are supported by MS Office365 servers, I'm wondering when
Oauth2 might become
available for this use case in Evolution.

I'm using OAuth2 with O365 on Evolution 3.44.x - it's been available
for a long time.  Are you saying it doesn't work with the Flatpack
version, or that it doesn't work with 3.46.x at all?

P.