From: evolution-list <evolution-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Anonymous Japhering via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2022 10:19:28 AM
To: evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: [Evolution] Support for Oauth2 and Office365

Evolution 3.46.1 (by Flathub.org)

The aforementioned version doesn't support Oauth2 for connections to
Microsoft's Office365.

As MS has cut off use of plain passwords, and none of the other methods
offered by
Evolution are supported by MS Office365 servers, I'm wondering when
Oauth2 might become
available for this use case in Evolution.

Thanks.