Re: [Evolution] What do I do now? V2

Torsten Krah via evolution-list said on Mon, 07 Nov 2022 11:56:54 +0100

Am Montag, dem 07.11.2022 um 10:40 +0000 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
Sorry, but it really isn't at all clear unless the reader scrolls
back
to look at the earlier mail you are replying to, which for some
people
might mean looking at the archive. That's why we encourage people to
always quote the relevant part when replying.

poc

I don't expect that people are scrolling if they use the threading info
on the mail which puts it where it does belong in evolution - we're on
the evolution list, right ;) - with threaded view on it is placed where
it should and that people archive their mails on an ongoing discussion
... may happen yes, but in that case => yes they need the archive if
they want to have context - or just ignore it ;)

So let me get this straight. Because of your expectations that
everybody uses a threaded view (I don't), you don't include context. Is
it really that difficult to include quoted context for just the info
you put in your reply?

SteveT

Steve Litt
Summer 2022 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times