Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designed to go?

On Sat, 2022-11-05 at 02:34 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
I have 20 years and probably more email messages than you spoke of. I
don't think any email client on earth is built to hold that volume of
email.

Hi,

Evolution can handle >1 decade with lots of POP accounts, archiving lots
of heavy traffic mailing lists and countless private mails. There isn't
a trace to assume that it might change.

Later I started using Claws parallel to Evolution and a while back I
discontinued using Claws. I don't know if the amount of emails is
related to the issues I experienced with Claws.

If it should be different when using Evolution with IMAP, then it would
be another reason to be in favour of POP.

Regards,
Ralf