Re: [Evolution] What do I do now? V2

On Wed, 2022-11-02 at 20:20 -0400, Jim Popovitch via evolution-list
wrote:
On Wed, 2022-11-02 at 16:27 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list
wrote:

I think there had been at least two other folks mentioned here, but
lost their names, I'm sorry. If you read this, please respond.

I offered, and still do offer, to host mail.gnome.org.  That is to
say,
have the Gnome DNS administrator change the DNS for mail.gnome.org to
point to my existing infrastructure (I can provide them all the
details
like IP addrs, DNS TXT/SPF/_dmarc records, etc) and allow me to rsync
the /var/lib/mailman folder that is currently on
restaurant.gnome.org.
Nobody would have to change mailing lists, everything would work like
it
does today (with minimal downtime due to DNS TTL, which could always
be
shortened).  Gnome would retain control of the DNS settings, I would
quietly and passively run the Mailman system as I already do for
others.

Someone put me in touch with whoever is root on resturant.g.o, and
whoever is root on ns-master.g.o.

-Jim P. (aka jimpop domainmail org)