Re: [Evolution] Slow display of graphics intensive email

On Mon, 2022-05-23 at 22:30 -0400, Dr. John H. Lauterbach wrote:
Thank you, Milan.  Is WebKitGTK WebDriver support supposed to be
installed with evolution?

We don't know what some "WebDriver support" is. So it probably does not
matter whether you install that thingy or not. And I'm not sure why
this was asked here if it's unrelated to Evolution.

I installed it on one PC, rebooted, and everything still works. I
don't have the tools to determine if it helped with getting faster
display of graphics-intensive messages, but it didn't hurt.

Evolution requires WebKitGTK, as WebKitGTK draws the message content.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net